Sunday, May 03, 2009

Lost Pictures

Okay, so maybe they wern't really ever lost... but here they are anyway!!!



Since I've gotten my laptop, I rarely get on my desktop unless I need to print a document or retrieve a file. Yesterday my mom had a page that wouldn't print on their computer for some reason, so I did it for her. While I had it on, I took the opportunity to scan some old school pictures I've accumulated!!!



They are in order from newest to oldest. My dad, inspired by my wild whisker growth, grew his out for a photo op in his old Navy dress blues. Looks like the old salt, no???

The next two are from Christmas events, when I'd shaved my chin and head, yet left my sideburns. Not for long, it was too strange, and I always felt like I missed a spot.



The final one is from one of the gatherings at Geezers, when one of my co-workers had been axed.



He's to my left, the only co-worker I knew from my previous life. Just past him is the girl who I traumatized with my piercing. She has transitioned into the office. The guy on my other side, he's still in the bins with me, an excellent filler and good guy. Good times!!!

3 comments:

susan said...

Yo Pop looks like he just swallowed a canary, Skipper, and of course you and the Mrs. look ready to celebrate the holidays.
Sorry to hear about your co-worker getting the ax as you say. He really doesn't look to happy, and I guess I can understand why.
Thanks for shareing your photos, you're lucky to have good memorys.

Anonymous said...

Well, then


Yes your pops does look like a Skipper!

:)

very distinguished fella

Very cute photos!
I like those wrist bands on the traumitized one.

happy day Ayester!

pank

mishu: my immediate sorry hopeful understands

Aye said...

Haha @ the traumitized one!!! She was originally from Chile, grew up on a rancho. She made those wrist bands up herself, as well as the only leather cover for a tray I've ever seen. I gave her a 512 logo keychain medallion, and she made it into a leather bracelet!!!