Saturday, May 16, 2009

T & A Energy

I enjoy having an occasional energy drink. Lost used to be my very favorite, but I happened on these 24-ounce cans, and I'd drink the whole one of those down (seemed like a waste to not finish it) and I'd be sick of it by the time I finished. Classic case of too much of a good thing!!!



Rock Star is one of my top favorites. They actually have it in one of the machines at work. One of my favorite things to do is go to Big Lots or or 99 Cents Only stores and see what kinds of strange things they have in that category. One flavor I originally found at 99 Cents Only was this Ace energy drink. They had only a lo-cal one when I first found it, but I later found the regular. I really like the art on the cans, the whole can is painted to look like a WWII bomber, complete with random bullet holes, and the nose art as the logo. It tastes pretty decent, too.



Last week I stopped into Big Lots on the way home (if they have it in stock, the usually have the original Ace for 60 cents a can, versus 99 cents at the 99 Cents Only, and I buy at least a dozen every time I go) and they had a new brand there. Hooters energy drink. I had to buy a few, just to try it out. I took one to work on Friday. The guys at work liked the artwork on the can. Unfortunately, the flavor wasn't near as good as the can art. Of the two, I think I'll stick with Ace.

I also found it interesting that my favorite flavor, the original, has the artwork with the redhead on it!!! You know, I really love the red haired girls!!!

No comments: