Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gettin' Lei'ed

I thought I'd clarify something I tweeted about earlier. Right as I started my shift today, one of the girls I work with greets me, and says, "We gotta put this on you!!!" I was thinking, "Huh???" when she produces a lei and places it around my neck. "It goes with your shirt!!!" she exclaimed. It rather does.



She had a half day today, and was going to be departing on her vacation at 5 this afternoon for ten days in Hawaii. She had been wearing the lei, but it was scratchy on her neck, so she took it off. I didn't get to see it, but she apparently had a cup with an umbrella in it, and a flower in her hair.

I wore it all day, and had to explain it several times. Of course, there was much innuendo about getting lei'ed. 25 days and my own Hawaiian adventure begins!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You handsome leid devil you!

I can run a mile on this post of yours...

but...

well, you probably already ran through it all in your mind

haha

you sure have some giving peeps ya work with

fun people!

Congrats on hawaii!

awesome

pics of your trip will be expected my dear
and not "the leid ones"

;)

pnks

nophy:Nana opens public hyena yodeling

Anonymous said...

happy birf to nam!!!!


:)

panks