Thursday, March 27, 2008

Piercings

A few weeks ago at lunch, the new girl noticed that one of the other guys with us has a tongue piercing. I don't remember what conversation ensued, but ensue it did. I said something to the effect of "Don't make me show you mine!!!" Now, I really don't have much cause to show it off at work (or very many other places, for that matter), so not many people there know I have it. I was sitting across from another of my favorite lesbians, and she was on about it. "Come on, lets see!!!" Duh, OK boss... I pulled my shirt open between a couple of the buttons and proudly displayed my nipple ring. She was a bit surprised, she thought I was putting them on. I asked her why she thought that another of our workmates often calls me "Wild Thang"??? He started calling me that after he found out about it.

The one who it seems to really have made an impression on, though, was the new girl. She's brought it up several times since then. She plays like it traumatized her.



Today this was in the paper, and with a couple of little modifications, it fits pretty nicely. I'll give it to her tomorrow, I think she'll be amused.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi! I have a friend of mine that is now calling the younger generation, the "Perforated" generation.
Hope all is well

Anonymous said...

hahaha AYe! LOL that was good, nice job w/the toon and story!

I ..., well, welll. ....would not have reacted that way

:)

Laura--
kkgrgzuy: wow

Kyle kiteface groweled roaringly, gazing, zanily, under yolanda.
say what?

cripes

Anonymous said...

Lippatee doo daa, lippatee day...
My oh my... that's my TT-ringman Ayá.
Wild in the Work place...
Wild in the Hay...
Plunty of sunshine, headed his way...
Ahoooo! Wolf! wolf! wolf!

Aye said...

I gave her the modified comic the next day, she read it and laughed, "Funny!!! Funny!!!" She taped it to her tray, and now a couple more of my favorite fillers are aware of my perforation!!!

Bethany said...

Lol funny you would post this this week. I've been putting a lot of thought into getting a piercing of my own! I, however, would have a harder time hiding because it would be on my face (well my nose to be exact). I totally love that person's reaction. That's halarious.

Doc said...

Love the comic! It kind of hits home too, I totally just finished the piercings on my lobes (ear lobes), it's the cartilage next! Then onto other places, not nipple :P

I'm impressed Aye, I had no idea.