Saturday, March 15, 2008

GET LOST!!!


This was quite cool. When I got home last night, my younger boy was quite emphatic that he wanted to go to the 99 Cent store. He wanted to get some candy from there, and after a little bit I agreed to go. I usually enjoy going there, and find a few things I can't pass up. This time was no exception, and I was very glad that I'd gone. My favorite energy drink is Lost, but it seems very hard to find anymore. They used to sell it at the new (not really so new anymore) grocery store, but not anymore. I used to get it from the liquor store by my old work, but that's not exactly convenient anymore. About the only place I can find it is at this one gas station near my parents' house. There it was, at the 99 cent store!!! Not only is the price much better than the $2.50 that it usually costs, but these were BIG GUN cans (which I'd never seen before, 24 ounces versus the usual 16)!!! Nice!!! I bought nine of them, nearly all of their stock.

In the front of the picture, you may notice a little bowling ball. The inspiration for the photo. He also got a cheap little bowling game, which ties in with bowling night with my work. Not as many people showed up this time, but it was still a lot of fun. I did pretty well on the first game, bowled 103. My game went downhill from there, but it was fun. The fear factor contest, all they had was people facing off against each other and competing to see who could eat things faster. Four of the five were baby food, and the fifth was bread, which was the hardest for anyone to get down, and the most fun to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO that was the, "ball" inspiration.ahh,huh
Nice to know. I never had that drink.

kdqkiss: Aww

Katie digs quiet kisses

pnki