Sunday, January 13, 2008

Geezers


Last week one of the girls I work with invited me to a get together to celebrate her birthday on Friday. It was going to be at a place near work that I've seen many times but have never been to. Its called Geezers. Perfect place to celebrate a birthday, huh???


There's the Birthday girl!!! Of course, I was on the third shift, and most everyone else who was there were on the first or second shift. Many of them had already come and gone by the time I got there, but there were still a dozen or so. I got to meet a guy I hadn't met before, from the packing department. He recognized me as "the guy with the cool lunch box". Ha!!!

The place was a lot bigger than I had pictured from driving by it. Looked real nice, but it wasn't very crowded at all. Probably they do a lot of lunch business, the area is mostly businesses. I took my camera, but only got three pictures. Good times!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the food? Don't tell me you brang your own lunch in your cool box?
:)
dtfsopb: dainty tiffany found sunshine on pickle beach

Anonymous said...

oops..
lov pank

Aye said...

Actually, that's kind of a funny thing. Everyone first got there at 4:30ish, then 5:30ish, and finally I showed up around 6:40. Everyone was out on a patio, I stopped at the bar on the way out (actually, first saw BD girl and a freind at the bar on my way in) and got a beer. My intention was to have a couple of beers and some kind of appetizer dish to soak it up. However, since everyone had been there so long, no wait staff ever even came around!!! I only had the one beer, then everyone was heading out. I looked at the online menu, and noticed that there were no prices listed on it for anything but pizzas. I have a feeling it's a little on the spendy side. Would have liked to try something, but oh well. Maybe I'll make my wife come down sometime at quitting time for a date and take her there!!!

Anonymous said...

aww, that would be cool to take Nam. Bring some cash ya ole geezer!
(your younger then me)

Beer and pizza, my kinda date!
Hope the beer was good.
I guess you didn't have to pay for it, otherwise, you could get an idea of all the pricing by the beer price to.

haha Is, "brang" a word?
gesh, I gotta stop being so,"long island" or tony soprano, or just plain duh headed...
hehe

I miss doin word verbs
ok lets see..

hbcwjhn: Harry boiled cauliflower while jigglin his nuts

punky pank

Anonymous said...

Damn you have been getting some good shots and having wild ass adventures.
I keep forgetting my damn password to this damn blog.
I wanted to carry on the SL theme on mine.
With my new gmail account.. I dunno what happened. I'll keep trying.
I miss you, I think about you often, and I hope that u can come visit me in SL more often.