Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Junkyard Gang


Went to the junkyard's half price day over the weekend. I didn't find anything to make the Benz shift right, in fact didn't see but one car that was even similar to mine there. The one that was there was a 240D, and about the most stripped Mercedes I've ever seen. It was manual transmission, no air conditioning, cruise control or power windows. I did, however, find a console with all the window switches in good condition in another (gas powered) Benz. I had not only given up on ever finding one of those, but had even purchased a GM switch panel to put in place of the factory piece.

In the non-automotive category, I found these guys!!! Most of the cast of The Cat in the Hat, minus Thing 1 and Sally. Interesting, the boy from the story is never named, only spoken in the first person. I've always liked those Things. Funny that SpongeBob was in with these guys. For the wife, I found a really cute denim halter top with a zipper up the front. Once again, everything I brought home got a thorough de-lousing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the movie, the boys name was Conrad. Cute toys I like the cat that's in action!

Like spongebobs Clark Kent glasses too.
evpnxn: Every virgin prays not Xavier now!
pnky
btw..thanks for the book tip
:)