Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Goody Day


Tomorrow is Goody Day at work. Everybody in the whole place (I'd have to guess 150 or more) brings something, and everyone eats. This will be the fourth time this month I've eaten for free there. Have I mentioned that I really like this job??? I'm taking banana nut bread that my wife cooked up today. Very tasty. Low fat, too, she'd substituted apple sauce for butter, and put some crushed pineapple in for good measure. Came out as good as I've ever tasted!!!

The day after should be even better. Bonus time!!! I only get 12% of the bonus, but still it will be the best I've had in the last six years. The bonus is based on yearly profit somehow, usually it's at least around 200% of whatever your monthly salary is. This year is 350%!!! How would you like to get an extra three and a half month's worth of pay??? Yea, me too!!! But I'm even perfectly happy with 42%. Did I mention that I really like this job???

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Goody day? That's fantastic. Where I work, someone brings something in most days, but it isn't the glory of everybody's thing all in one day!

Granny said...

We had a 'carry-in' yesterday...Not near as many employees as where you work but lots of food...I BROUGHT CORN!!

Lilly said...

She brought corn allright...

me said...

Food day! Yes! I like it! Man, they didn't have fun jobs like these when I was in the rat race! Awwww poor me...NOT! I get a 99.9 percent bonus when my kids smile!
whatever floats the boar eh?

Happy for ya aye dear...You deserve it hon!

happy eatin!

me said...

boar? hahaha boat

have a good evening...love, typo lady