Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Driver's Seat

I haven't been able to make a post here in several days. I miss blogging, but I've been rather busy. These are some pictures I took last Saturday while I was out driving around. I just barely took them out of my camera today!!!


The front end on the Storm has been making bad noises again, and I figured it was the half shaft again. The noise would abate when I would have it turned just a little to the left, so that's what I figured it was. I took the shaft out Friday after work, and ran it down to the place I'd gotten it from first thing Saturday. They don't have any in stock, so the rebuilt mine again.


Turns out it was the bearing. I'd just bought it from an online discounter, and had some difficulty getting it. Not like it was a no name part, either, it was an AC Delco. I'll bet I'm going to have an uphill battle getting them to honor the one year warranty.

Anyway, I took most of these pictures while driving around. I am really happy with the way several of them came out.


This was at Wal Mart, I was quite amused that they have a die cast pinto model now.

3 comments:

Granny said...

welcome back...good shots...I've noticed many opportunities for good shots while driving but I can't put my drivers side window down..

Lilly said...

Nice Pics!

Damn cars and their parts! grrrrr.

The die cast pinto ROCKS!

It's good to have you back!!

I missed you or something! ;)

I believe it's fair to say that we ALL missed you!

Mad Max said...

I know a thing or two about taking shots from the driver's seat! Haha, classic pinto toys! Who would have thought it?