Sunday, October 29, 2006

Like Rats From A Sinking Ship...

On Thursday Sammy called me up and told me that Freddy, another one of the long time guys from my former place of employment, was leaving and he wanted to get some of the guys together for some pool and just a little last time get together.

That was what else I did on Friday night. Rafa was there, but he left just minutes before I got there. That was kind of a bummer, but we had a good time the rest of the evening.

Never did play any pool, I think they did before I got there. A few games of Foosball, then we went to the bowling alley and played a couple of games. I got my best score in a long time, 107!!!

Good times, good times...
Freddy is moving to Arizona. He applied at a company there, and they made him an immediate offer. Sounds like he ended up with a deal a lot like mine, where he ended up making a good deal more money, better benefits, and a company with a future. Good luck, Freddy. I know you'll be much better off.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I so suck at bowling. I'm alright at foosball though!

Neat pics.