Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I AM THE SOFA KING!!!


Found a nice used couch over the weekend. Couldn't pass it up, I've been wanting to get rid of the saggy old love seat and get something bigger. It was down in the South Bay area near where my parents live, so I borrowed my dad's truck and loaded it in the back. Had the whole family with me, so I couldn't drive it home that night. After work yesterday I went over and traded my car for his truck and hauled it home. Of course, that meant I had to trade back today. Makes for some long days!!!

I really like this couch!!! It is supremely comfortable and fits our living room nicely (even though it does look like a grandma couch). In the picture I'm holding my wireless mouse and taking a pic with my webcam. Seems to have a little fish eye effect to it. I'd never noticed that before. Makes it look like this one sags in the middle, too!!! Only thing, I may need to repaint my file cabinet now!!!

3 comments:

Lilly said...

That couch is sofa king cool!!

Looks sofa king comfortable!!

You look sofa king HOT on it!! ;)

Granny said...

Hail to the Sofa King!!

Aye said...

I'm SOFA KING outta there....

OVUCR = OH!!! Velma's ugly crotch rot!!!