Saturday, August 26, 2006

Final Pictures

Here's the final pictures from my vacation. Family pictures.The first born's latest haircut. I love the way it looks on him!!!



Seven pine cones in a wheelbarrow. He counted them.





This train was at the restaurant we went to on my birthday. Place is called "The Loose Caboose" and the train goes around the edge of the ceiling.











My nephew bumped his head on the rear view mirror of this truck, and told him to pose like he'd just done it. This is his pose, but interestingly you can see my boy doing the pose in the reflection on the back of the mirror!!!

3 comments:

Granny said...

More great pics Aye!
Whistle Junction where I go to for 'fried green tomatoes' also has a train goin around the inside of the restaurant..
Like first born's haircut...

Lilly said...

Cool pics! Is that your mom?? She sure looks good! Nay is looking good too!
Love the haircut! How cute is counting pinecones? oh I love that!
The loose caboose.. haha.. great!
Thanks for sharing these!

Aye said...

Thanks everybody. I do love that haircut on the boy. I was buzzing down the sides on mine and was just going to shorten his up a little, then I asked him if he wanted me to shorten the sides way up, and he agreed. When its standing up right like that he looks like an aname character. Even when it's not up its distinctive. Made it easy to spot him with all the other kids in the pool!!! Yea Lilly, that's my mom and neice, isn't that a great picture of them???

EXYBRO = EXtroverted yokels bury regurgitated okra