Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy 250th!!!

Hello, and welcome to the 250th edition of my blog!!! I was going to do this last night but blogger wouldn't take my pictures!!!
Worked out OK that I didn't, though. I have some news about those pigeons that had taken up residence in the shop. Over the weekend I picked up some rubber band launched kinda missile toys at the 99 cents only store, three for a dollar. Yesterday I forgot my camera, and didn't come real close to hitting anything anyway. Today I remembered my camera, and managed to shoot a little, not too great video!!! However, in one of the attempts, we lost one of the vector control ordinances!!! Got stuck up on an I-beam, see??? Pigeons get spooked pretty easy, it turns out. For the later half of the day, didn't hardly see 'em!!! Don't know if they're up on the suspended ceiling over the office or not, but so long as they're not crapping on stuff I'm fine with that!!!


I took these pictures last Thursday of the feral cats and the yard next to my work. There are sliding doors on the side, and a semi-dock platform out there. The boats and boat molds have been there for the last six years, I've never seen a thing done with them.



However, the dock or deck or whatever it is off the side of our shop has gotten rather dilapidated!!! I know there were some people working there on Thursday when I was taking these pictures. Came in on Monday, and they have "danger" tape all around it!!! Cause and effect, I think!!!

4 comments:

Granny said...

Happy 250th Dude!

me said...

Congrats! Don't hurt the birds! Save them!!!!

And please feed them, they are probably so hungry.

Leave the doors open so they can get out...do something damn it!!

: )

Phew, feel better now!

Aye said...

Pank, there's a hole in the wall that they can come in and out of, I don't think they're starving by any means, judging by the quanity of bird crap!!! Doing no harm was the reason I got those little foam darts. Spooks 'em well, but doesn't do anything to them (besides not being terribly accurate!!!) I lost my other two of the vector control ordinances today, so I need to make another 99 cents only store run... of course, they're always out of anything that you like and want more of!!!

DONGFE = Daisy only nuzzles great feet, everyday

Lilly said...

Shootin' the birds!!! Or at least in their general direction. haha.

Nice boat and cat pics aye.

Soon you will have a huge clutter of cats over there.

Keep us posted on the birds and cats and boats.