Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Animals


This shot of the hummingbird is my prizewinner of this set, I think. Those guys move so quick that it's hard to get a decent shot!!!

This butterfly has be the first runner up, then!!! Something happened to it's lower left wing, see that??? A fallen butterfly with a broken wing. It seemed none the worse for the encounter.







This chickadee (along with the hummingbird and hawk) were taken from a forest service fire watchtower. Very cool!!! The would fly right up close to you.


And another swallowtail butterfly
and a bumble bee.

3 comments:

Granny said...

Dude!! You OUTDONE yourself.. Thes pics are Awesome!!
I gotta agree with ya about the hummingbird being #1 even tho, butterflys are my favorite thing....I really like the one with the bumble bee on the flower too...You did GOOD!!

Granny said...

P.S.
IT WORKED!! Please see my blog...

Lilly said...

Wow! Excellent!

The butterfly with the messed up wing... sounds familiar kinda..

I am putting a blue ribbon on all of these!