Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Random Pictures

Here are a few of the pictures I've taken in the past that I had wanted to post but ran out of room before I had a chance.

The headlight of one of the bikes at the exhibit we went to over the weekend. It is an oil burning wick lamp. Hot!!!


I spaced out and left this license plate frame I'd made up on nasty when I turned her in. I guess that's OK, I can make another one, and if ever a car was a 512'er, it was her!!!


I took this one driving through downtown after jumping off the freeway one evening. Love the old architecture!!!


This guy was at Philippe's when we were there on our rail trip. I was impressed with his afro!!!


Here is Mr. Grasshopper from the nature center on my boy.









And the multitude of turtles there!!!

6 comments:

Granny said...

Totally Awesome Pics!!
The lamp is way kewl... The license plate is great... I'm wild about that achitecture pic too...
I really thought Afro's were done..Mebbe it's a West Side thang... Mebbe it's commin back??

Lilly said...

Great randoms, yo.
512 for life.
Afro-sheen.
grasshopper.
great building.

hoping that it's all good in tha hood.

Aye said...

Have you seen the KMA plate frames??? They have three digits followed by KMA on the top, and underneath it has what division its from. Cops get 'em for their and their families cars so other cops don't mess with 'em. I'm thinking I'll make up a 512-KMA plate with "International" on the bottom!!! LOL!!!

No, never even occured to me to feed the turtles there. Don't know what they eat, but they certainly don't seem to be starving!!!

Thank you all for your kind words!!!

CFPUY = Chicken fried putty under yogurt

Granny said...

Next time ya go Aye, take some bread...you'll then see like a gazillion more of um..

Lilly said...

They would make GREAT christmas gifts aye. haha.. I am placing my order now for 50. haha.

Great Idea.

me said...

Great shots!! The dragon fly is amazing. Love the turt's and building. Great idea on the plates!

: )
dcnwr: Dirk Canavar never wears rollerskates