Monday, July 17, 2006

Instant Blogging

In the last few days, Panky and Lilly have been posting these results from various quizzes. These are a lot of fun and rather addictive!!! Here's a few of my results:

Your 2005 Song Is

Beverly Hills by Weezer

"My automobile is a piece of crap
My fashion sense is a little whack
And my friends are just as screwy as me"

You breezed through 2005 in your own funky style!


You Should Be a Painter

You have the vision, patience, and skill to bring your unique visions to canvas.
And you're even tempered enough not to cut your ear off in the process!


You Are Sunshine

Soothing and calm
You are often held up by others as the ideal
But too much of you, and they'll get burned

You are best known for: your warmth

Your dominant state: connecting


You Are 36% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


Tommy Lee Shares Your Taste in Music


See his whole playlist here (iTunes required)


You Are 42% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


You Are 24% Sociopath

From time to time, you may be a bit troubled and a bit too charming for your own good.
It's likely that you're not a sociopath... just quite smart and a bit out of the mainstream!


Your 2006 Summer Anthem Is

Dani California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

"She's a lover, baby, and a fighter
Shoulda seen it comin' when it got a little brighter
With a name like "Dani California"
Day was gonna come when I was gonna mourn ya
A little loaded she was stealin' another breath
I love my baby to death"


You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak (WTF??? NO WAY, anyone who knows me knows better than that!!!), and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others


Your Bumper Sticker Should Be

Buckle up - it makes it harder for aliens to suck you out of your car


Your Bumper Sticker Should Be

Give me ambiguity - or give me something else

(I had to do a couple of my cars, LOL)

6 comments:

Lilly said...

hahahaa.
They are addicting and very funny!

Those bumper stickers made me hahaha..

me said...

LMAO!! I didn't see some of these hahahahah! The Burt one had me rollin, you evil one you! Be careful of those aliens! hehe
psst,shhhhh I believe in aliens.

too funny
I had a lot of fun with them too! Rue does them a lot!
: )

Aye said...

Haha, I liked those bumper stickers quite a lot myself. I took some liberties with Bert, changed his picture and added a link to www.bertisevil.tv !!! And who knew I was so evil, sociopathic and possibly psychotic??? "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I'm psychotic. I'm not psychotic, Im just very hungry!!!"

ZTLCB = Zoltan the loquatious can belch!!!

Granny said...

Haveya taken 'which pirate name are you'?? I'd be interested in that result...And...what's your elf name...mine is funny as hell..

me said...

Your psychotic.

hehe Just kiddin!

: )
ehtlpv: Elephants hardly topple lazy people violently

Anonymous said...

im 34% evil. A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.
yay me