Saturday, July 01, 2006

Butterfly Mainia

I took the family on a hike up to Switzer Falls today. Its a real nice hike, nicely shaded and along the trail, fairly level, and not too far for the little ones. I took several pictures, but the one thing that most impressed me was that it was wild with butterflies along the trail!!! The place was INFESTED with them!!!
This shot is my prize winner!!! After I took it, I said, "that just made my day!!!"




These where the kind there were the most of. I think they were mocking me by not staying still long enough for me to get a picture most the time!!!

I'll post more of the actual hike later, I promise....

3 comments:

Lilly said...

i like the first one, and the last one the best.
I think I used to be a butterfly...
maybe I still am.

Granny said...

Now ya gone and done it!! Butterfly's are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE THING... These pics are AWESOME!! Thanks for sharing...

me said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL!
:)

vodrcct: vast open dreams really can come true