Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!

Happy Halloween!!!



One of the fun things they always do on Runescape is have special events for Halloween, Christmas, and Easter.



This year's event is especially cool, because in addition to the little task to do to get some cool costume, there is a quest you can do, too!!!



I actually have three accounts on Runescape, but usually play with just my main. I've completed the quest with my second, Newt One Eye (so named because there is one quest that you need to get an eye of newt for. I thought it was clever.), and am part way through with my main and third character.



The top picture in the black robes and hood is my third, Walter O'dim (AKA Randall Flagg or The Walkin' Dude, from several Stephen King stories). The hood was last year's item, and it completes his costume very nicely!!! He's with my younger boy, helping him on the quest. The zombie mask is on my main character, a random event item.



The pumpkin head mask is from two years ago, and it also came with a skeleton costume, too. I don't have a picture of it, but I've got a chicken costume for Newt, an Easter item.

Don't you think the witches this year are kind of cute??? Hey, are you a good witch, or a bad witch???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are great! I Am both good and bad witchy poo. Happy Halloween!!

haloryi: Halloween Aye loves orange red yellow ice

pnk

Bethany said...

Wendy the witch is quite cute. Your question though reminds me of something that happened at brownies last year. I went dressed as a devil and one of the little girls asked me if I was a good devil or a bad devil (she clearly didn't really understand the concept of a devil...) and I grinned and said "I'm a little bit good and a little bit bad!" She was dressed as a witch. Later that night I heard one of the other kids ask if she was a good witch or a bad witch. She grinned exactly like I did and said "I'm a little bit good and a little bit bad!" It was soooo cute.

Aye said...

Haha, I loves it, y'all good and bad witchies!!! Yea, that's a cute story Beth. I'm reminded of the thought that occurred to me some time ago. In the scene from Wizard of Oz where Dorthy meets Glinda (or Gu-Linda, if you prefer), what would it be like if you changed the word witch to slut??? Let's take a look:

GLINDA: Are you a good slut, or a bad slut?

DOROTHY: Who, me? Why, I'm not a slut at all. I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas.

GLINDA: Oh! Well.... is that the slut?

DOROTHY: Who, Toto? Toto's my dog.

GLINDA: Well, I'm a little muddled. The Munchkins called me because a new slut has just dropped a house on the Wicked slut of the East. And there's the house, and here you are, and that's all that's left of the Wicked slut of the East. And so what the Munchkins want to know is, are you a good slut, or a bad slut?

DOROTHY: Oh, but I've already told you, I'm not a slut at all -- sluts are old and ugly. What was that?

GLINDA: The Munchkins. They're laughing because I am a slut. I'm Glinda, the slut of the North.

DOROTHY: You are! Oh, I beg your pardon! But I've never heard of a beautiful slut before!

GLINDA: Only bad sluts are ugly.

Works for me!!! And I so agree with Glinda's last words there!!!

susan said...

Sounds like witchy mudblood fight. We will see who gets the broom as a prize, or have you never heard of Baba Yaga's holzofenbrot?

Anonymous said...

LOL!
pk

pettl: Prince Edward treats trolls loyaly