Saturday, October 11, 2008

Naked News

I have much within me, I could probably go random easily, but I think I'll just stick to two topics. Oh yea, if you don't know, there is a website out there with the same name as the title of this post. This is mostly unrelated.




This was a story on the news last night. They had video of of a car chase, with the car driving at high rates of speed with no lights on. At the end, the driver loses control and crashes, rolling the car several times, whereupon the police discover that she is naked. Insert "driving without headlights" punchline here. I've been trying to find out more information on this story, and so far, it's just not out there. There were several discrepancies in the story as I've gone through, too.





The pursuit began in Pasadena, and the helicopter reporter had been saying that it ended on the 5 freeway just before the 110. That is very near my home, and I would have gone and seen myself if I had known, but I didn't hear any helicopters all night. Turns out it wasn't the 110, but either the 170 or the 210, depending on the source. Either of those makes more sense.

What precipitated the chase??? The audio on one of the video clips I've found has the helicopter pilot on the line with Pasadena PD, and the story he came back with was that she had broken into a property, and as she was leaving ran over a motorcycle (hopefully just a parked motorcycle!!!) The much more prevalent story, however, was that she was vandalizing a car. No matter the case, my question, was she naked when committing the original crime??? If so, and the crime was the latter, what kind of vandalizing was she doing??? Is that a euphemism??? If not, how talented is she to be able to drive at that speed and strip naked???

Something I only heard one time, on the television broadcast, was that she threw her purse out of the car during the pursuit.

I heard the car described as a 4 door Acura. The only way they could have gotten that any more wrong was to say that it was painted black.



For such a titillating story, it seems to be near impossible to find any pictures or revealing video to answer the question, is she anyone that you would want to see naked??? I found this picture on one website, but it doesn't say if it's really her or just a stock photo. Looks like what little you can see from the video capture I got.




I once again bought gas for Baby today. That second half of the tank always goes so quick!!! This time, I travelled 301.6 miles on 10.41 gallons, for an average of 28.94 MPG. By my calculations, that puts my average at 29.55 MPG. Still pleasing. Did I make mention that the factory driving lights weren't working??? Can't remember, but two weekends ago, I checked the fuses and found them to be fine. The other day I pulled the cover off the console (which is where the switch for the rear defroster and driving lights are, go figure) and sure enough, the plug to the back of those switches was disconnected, and lodged behind the radio. Looks like only a few screws to get that free, maybe tomorrow. But for now, I must get to bed. Recharge the super zapper.

2 comments:

susan said...

Are the woman's pictures suppose to be police photos?
Where is the woman's name and ID number?

The key word in NEWS is...make more sense, or cents.

Hope you got a good nights sleep and are refreashed, brighteyed, and bushy tailed.

me said...

Poor naked gal

gotta be real high on somethin to go crime spreeing naged
and a crashin

poor nagid gal

hope someone gave her a blanket

szvpo: Sally Zally Prancin Valley's often

Panks