Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SPUNKY!!!



This is always a treat!!! Most every time I visit my parents' house, if I'm outside for any lenght of time, this guy will pay me a visit. This handsome beast is named Spunky.



He's quite vocal, and will walk right up to you meowing loudly. He'll carry on a conversation with you, and if you pet him, he'll almost always start rolling around on his back. He's awesome!!!



The bliss of a belly rub!!! He'll usually hang around as long as you keep giving him attention. He'll also show up outside the side or back door to my parents' house at night calling for attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He looks like my old cat Dominoe, I loved Dominoe! Too cute, Aye! What a happy cat, please tell your neighbor to leave him indoors this halloween weekend. He's a too nice target for some ghouly teens.

museduei: muse due intelligence

thanks for the car advise!

panko

susan said...

ÃÝË!!!
Spunky is a handsome cat for sure. Cats are good luck in many cultures.
I forgot about it being Holloween. Oh so SPOOKY! A ghostly ghoulish, creepy crawley, the most wicked time of the year. Ya Sure!

As a kid, most of our cats were named Midnight.
Midnight, Midnight#2, etc.
Your friend looks like a loveable cat.
Julie Newmar would say. "Purrrfect"