Saturday, April 26, 2008

ÃÝË's Been Working on the Railroad

Now, this was cool!!!






There was a blurb in the paper about an open house going on at a model railroad club.





I've always loved trains, and, even without my input my youngest has pretty much loved trains from infancy.



They have their own building with a layout over 5,000 square feet, and a great amount of detail. If you look closely, in the first picture you can see there's a guy bungee jumping from the bridge span. I didn't even see that until I looked at the picture tonight!!!





It also happened to be pretty close to my home, so that was a plus, too!!!


3 comments:

Aye said...

In case you didn't notice, the bungee jumper I spoke of is actually in the second picture.

Bethany said...

Neat pics. I admit I've never really understood the train love... maybe it has something to do with my grandpa's boring stories about how he used to work on the railway in England before he moved to Canada yadda yadda yadda. Hehe. I do like models and miniatures though. So I guess the model train thing is reasonably interesting.

Anonymous said...

I would love a really cool train set that went all around the Christmas tree.... Really cool trains Aye and pics. I thought I would never get used to the train tracks too close to my NY house but eventually I did get used to it.

The really old trains would come by real fast and vibrate my coffee cup on the table lol

You would have probably loved living in NYC, I use to ride the subway with my cousins at night, just for the ride and to study all the different people.

I likey your trains...great job
:)
uzphdpoq: Universal zany people don't pee on quails
pnk