Thursday, September 20, 2007

Third Time is a Charm

I am without excuse. Well, maybe I have some excuses, but it has been a while since I've made a post here. I've got the final vacation post to do (well, maybe two more), and there was an amusing incident at lunch today that would make a good post, so it's certainly not for lack of material. Last Saturday I fell asleep on the couch in the middle of the day, even though I didn't feel particularly tired before I fell asleep, not like I'd done a lot that day, so it's not from lack of time. I have gotten back into playing Runescape a lot more these days, and that is a fabulous time waster, so you could credit that. OK, there's my lack of excuses, HA!!!


I don't think I made mention, but on my court case the defendant entered a motion to vacate judgement almost immediately after it was sent. Funny how they could not be bothered to show up not once but twice, but THAT got put right in!!! I'm kind of curious if it might be their suck ass insurance company telling them to do these things. Grrrr, but anyway, the hearing on that is tomorrow, and if the motion is granted, a new trial will follow immediately. I cannot see the outcome being any different, but I'm always a bundle of nerves just having to be there. Now we shall see if three is a charm!!!

No comments: