Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What's The Buzz???

I was cutting a prototype tool the other day on my CNC. Using a 3/4" cutter with a radiused end, I roughed out the cavity. Upon finishing the rough cut, I was amazed to see that it looked quite a bit like a beehive!!!
Well, with an astonishing development like this, I knew I could go no farther until I had a picture of the hive!!!
I brought my camera today and first thing took a few pictures.

Later on in the day, my screensver (3Aline, the coolest in my humble opinion) came up with the image at the bottom here, and I thought it was rather beehive looking, too!!!

3 comments:

Granny said...

Kewl Beehives...

Aye said...

Yea Eyeballer, thats exactly what happened. The final shape was for a shower head, see how that'd "bee"??? (LOL, I so amuse myself) I finished it off yesterday, but I had to leave it like that until I'd brought my camera in with me!!!

LPGBO = Land planes @ Greensboro

Lilly said...

hahaahahaha.. cool.
beehave yourself. ahhahhahaha...
OMG I am going to get my hurr did and get me a beehive hurr do.
Thanks for the inspiration, aye!