Tuesday, September 27, 2005

SAMMY'S BACK!!!

Actually, he never left, but you all gotta see this!!! He's been feeling flu-ish for a few days, so his mom applied this ancient Asian remedy, you may have heard of the stuff (I had), Tiger Balm. If you haven't heard of it, its similar to Vicks vapo-rub. The part I hadn't heard of is this method of application. Apparently, you take a coin (or they sell a coin-on-a-stick implement for this) and vigorously rub it into the skin, and it helps to open the pores and draw out toxins and stuff. He showed me this morning and I was amazed!!!


WOW!!! He also had some on his chest, you can check that here. Guess it worked, he said he was feeling 100% better this morning. Purely psychosomatic, I'm sure.

The car rental company called me yesterday. They wanted their Hyundai back. That was really a nice car!!! I especially enjoyed the sunroof, I had it open most of the time I was driving it!!! Now I've got a Malibu, I'll give my full report on it later, but so far it seems pretty good. The engine is snarlier, and has more torque I can tell, and it has a couple of other nice touches the Hyundai didn't. One I especially like is the radio continues playing until you exit the car, very cool!!! The timing was pretty good too, I was preparing to send a certified letter to Infinity insurance asshole adjustors' supervisor, now I've got another receipt to send along. Next stop after that will be the courthouse, I think.

Seems like there was something else I wanted to blog about, but damned if I can remember it!!! Oh well!!!

No comments: