Friday, September 23, 2005

Hey everybody!!! I gotta get going but I had something exciting happen this morning!!! My youngest took his first dump in the toilet!!!



There he goes!!! OK, see if my HTML junk works OK in here or what, I've noticed mistakes before and have yet to figure out how to edit stuff on here.


I also updated my wallpaper page this morning. Pretty cool picture from the L.A. Times, I used yellow text to go with their yellow journalisim!!! Last night at class I set Highway None, a previous selection, as my wallpaper and the teacher came to help me with printer problems and was tripping on it.


Damnit Lilly I wanna play wit you and Granny while you're all 12-packed up!!! I'd head back tomorrow night early enough to catch yalls, but sounds like you'll be at a kid's party. Oh well, I'll have fun with you later on, and I'll have some fun of my own anyhow!!!

No comments: