Wednesday, September 21, 2005

No Cure For Blog Addiction

Well my ladies Lilly and Granny are getting their MySpace pages all done up nice now!!! I hadn't even realized Lilly's tiger is named "Pisspot" until later!!! Maybe if I'd noticed that before I wouldn't have poked him in the butt with my cursor so much!!! Very cool that I was able to finally check out Granny's stuff. Interesting tho, that the comment she posted for me to check it out was attached to a blog post I did back on August 31st!!! Just maybe she hasn't gotten EVERYTHING quite figured out...

I got in touch with my nephew yesterday and scheduled for us to go flying around for a while on Sammy's birthday, a week from this Friday. I gotta get him something else too tho, after how he did it up for my birthday. Ironic that the very day after I get that set up there's a Jet Blue flight that has a landing gear malfunction and has to make an emergency landing. At LAX, no less, an airport that they don't even fly out of!!! One thing I hadn't thought of, all the seats on Jet Blue have DirectTV screens on them!!! You could watch your flight going down in flames!!! Fortunately, the pilot did an excellent job sticking the landing, didn't even buckle the front gear as most commentators thought would likely happen!!! Good job!!! I like Jet Blue a lot, I think its the best airline I've ever flown on. I just wish they had more routes and flight times.

Another interesting thing in the news about the Harbor City gator Reggie, they had a guy who'd been displaced out of the swamps of Louisiana here who said he could get him. They sent him packing tho, due to his not having liability insurance. Ummmm, isn't a gator in your lake something of a liability already??? Anyway, he called the boat that the other gator wranglers from Florida had "retarded" LMAO!!! That was yesterday. Today in the paper the wranglers from Florida were reported to be heading home. Apparently they took offense to their boat being called retarded!!! No lie, that was the gist of the article!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good blog you have here! I'll make it a point to return often!

My site Ebooks informs visitors of the symptoms of Ebooks

Come and check it out if you get time