Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I can't believe I forgot...

Yesterday was talk like a pirate day, and I didn't once use the catch-all pirate phrase "AYE!!!"

I had a hard time getting out of work tonight, some asshole had parked in front of the driveway. Took three different numbers before I finally got in touch with parking enforcement. They said they were sending someone out, but 20 minutes later they hadn't gotten there. Shortly after that asshole took off, so all's well that ended well. I wouldn't have been so pissed if I'd still been on the clock :Þ Next time that shit happens I'm breaking out the forklift!!!

I tried to see Granny's page and see if she had any new stuff on her page or blog, but it said it was undergoing maintenance. WHAAAAAA!!!

Is there such a thing as blog addiction???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nine News Australia launches new blogs.somewhere
Nine News Australia has announced the re-lauch of its site within the NineMSN service with the promise of "weblogs by our reporters from hotspots around Australia and across the world". The only problem is that ...
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a mlm site/blog. It touches on mlm related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)