Thursday, September 22, 2005

Let the Weekend Begin!!!

Today was a pretty good day. Woke up kinda late, but still managed to get in my 40 hours this week, even leaving kinda short today to get to school. I kept busy enough at work, but not too busy, but not to where I'll be getting behind. I wrote a little simple program for a collet holder tool, not even a hundred lines, and cut it out. Basically a big hole cut all the way thru a block of aluminum, with an even larger hole stepped out halfway through, and a couple of slots cut in either side. I came out great!!! The owner is going to call a guy to come out and give my baby some love, hopefully fix the inverter problem its having, so that's good news.

Class went well tonight, except we were having a lecture to start out with tonight, and I was having trouble staying awake for that!!! Funny how I'm having no such trouble now. Sammy was going around all tired all day today, and didn't come tonight. I think he's flaking out, but hey, that's his prerogative.

taking my firstborn up camping for sure tomorrow. My dad is going to pick up my nephew and bring him up, too. Not sure if we'll just stay overnight then hike to the falls the next day and come home, or if it'll be two nights. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: