Saturday, August 01, 2009

Car Show



Here's a few of the pictures I took at the work car show.



Sedan deliveries and panel trucks I have an affinity for.



























I've always loved Cougars, even before the word became synonymous with hot older women, and this is one of the finest examples I've seen.



The blue Camaro is also an amazingly clean example. The yellow one is his brother's, the organizer of the show. I would be remiss if I didn't include a picture of his, too.



The low riders were representing, and a few put on a hopping demo. Three hoppers, one blew a hydraulic hose right off, and another had his pump motor disassembled afterwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really nice cars...in my younger years fast and furious fueled the soul

the brown flammer at a slow crawl..more appealing today

well, maybe not tomorrow


they just had a car show in town the other day...i thought about going but didn't, now I wish I did


pk



tocko: Tommy Ommy can kill Osammy