Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cupmissioned Works

It's been a while since I've done much cup artwork, so this week has been something of a rarity, I did two. These would be my first commissioned works. On Wednesday morning, my younger boy told me, "You should put a joke that you like on the side of your cup today!!!"




I did one better, I put two jokes. Since I didn't put the answers on the cup here they are: How do you catch a unique rabbit??? Unique up on it!!! How do you catch a tame rabbit??? The tame way!!!




On Friday morning, he tells me, "You should make a picture of Super Cat on your cup!!!" Done and done.



On one of my floats that day, the other worker on that printer added in a victim. First I LOL'ed, then I thought it kind of ruined the aesthetic, but then I thought it was pretty funny again and appreciated the collaborative effort. Figured I'd paintshop it out, and post one of each version.

2 comments:

me said...

#1 You let THEM catch you

#2 You approach with truth
and perhaps, aggression

hey there!


It's been a real long time since a cup date

:)


Sunno:

Sunshines

ahh...sorrry

pnk

susan said...

My daddy always told me to catch a rabbit you had to sneak up behind it and sprinkle salt on it's tail.
Unique rabbit, tame way. haha!
As usual your cup artwork is stunning.
Victim? That their cat ain't got no claws.