Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Seems To Me...

Now, I'm no financial genius, but it seems to me...



The thing to do here, is to NOT do one of these, and the other is pretty much taken care of!!! Both of these headlines were on the front page of two different sections of the paper over the weekend. I wonder if it was a test to see if anyone was paying attention!!!

In somewhat related news, there was a California tax protest over the weekend. 15,000 citizens were in attendance. This same paper had no coverage of the event, and when questioned, responded that it wasn't a relevant story. Typing in "Fullerton tax revolt" on YouTube netted 44 results, as of yesterday. Can we officially say that this particular print media is, in fact, the one that is not relevant??? I'm thinking yes, as well as thinking of canceling my subscription.

No comments: