Friday, November 21, 2008

Looks Like...


Here's something I happened upon. This site has a program that takes a photo of yourself, and compares it to celebrities. The first one I tried with my current, fuzzy face, and it had Harrison Ford, Carey Grant, Gary Cooper and David Spade featured, among others. I tried an older photo, and the coolest thing about it to me was that it had Laurance Fishburne as Morpheus in it!!! I have no idea who V.S. Naipul is... if only there were some worldwide database that could be easily accessed that had information about everything!!!
The site, if you are interested, is My Heritage. You'll have to sign up to do it, but it's pretty easy. I had to look around a bit to find the celebrity look alike tool.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cracked me the hell up! You don't look like any of them! You are much better looking. I want to go do that now too. You really do keep yourself entertained doncha...

:)

aphics:Aye plays happy in celebrity sillies

pnk

Tammy said...

I checked out this web site. Cool web site thanks!

susan said...

Hay ÃÝË!
"What's your name...
Who's your Daddy?"

H.F.,C.G.,G.C.,D.S., and L. Fishburne, and V.S.Naipul may be names in the sea of humanity, but you stand out taller cuz your smarter my friend.

arcns: aye reads cartel names stars

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVIN AYE!!

AND AYE FAMILY

:)
LOVE
PANK

ysriir: Yellow skies really invigorate incredibly richly