Saturday, September 06, 2008

Fun With Haircuts



Next week the boys go back to school. In preparation, tonight I cut all of our hair.



Since it's not going to be there anymore once I was done, I did a bit of topiary on our heads before taking it all off.



Why sideways??? For headphone clearance, of course!!!




Not real easy to tell, but the older boy did a 512 on the back of my head.


By the way, I'm aware that I've teased the new used car purchase for close to a week. That will be forthcoming very soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! I bet Lilly would love this pic. Do you eva see or hear from her anymore? Hope she's doing well! The boys are so cute.
p

yazoqjdv: Yes, Aye zig-zags on quirky jazzy dance vibes

susan said...

The Los Angeles mighty skin head team is a cut above the average Los Angeles school players.
After having a close shave with the LA Clippers, they went on to win the State Regionals scoring 512points above the other teams.
Good Job Skin Heads!