Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quick Random

Just a few quick, random thoughts. Several television related.

Have you seen any of the new show "Swing Town"??? My first thought on hearing of it was it was tailor made for people who felt ripped off after tuning in for "Wife Swap".

I bought a tube of regular flavor Pringles chips, and they had The Incredible Hulk on the outside. I opened it up, and the chips are all pretty broken up. I wondered if that was on purpose.

I rather enjoy "Rules of Engagement". Probably mostly because of Patrick Warburton. He's like the garlic of television and movies, most anything is markedly improved with him in it.



While I like the Lakers and pull for the home team, at this point I have to say that they don't deserve to be the champions.

One of the guys at work says he's ready to embrace the swinger lifestyle. He just needs to get himself a trade in.

It's a good thing Patrick Warburton is on "Rules of Engagement", he offsets David Spade's weasalyness. One actor who I don't understand how he's still getting work.

A few days ago, I was wondering whatever has become of She Wants Revenge. I haven't heard anything from them in a while. Yesterday I was thinking about "The Nightmare Before Christmas", how it is a beloved classic, yet there has never been any kind of sequel to it. I checked YouTube to see if any fans had created any unique content or further story lines to it, and found a video for a remake of "Kidnap The Sandy Claws" done by none other than She Wants Revenge!!!

"The Big Bang Theory" - "Revenge of the Nerds-The T.V. Series"!!!

Some time ago I took the boys to see "Underdog". I had no idea that it featured Patrick Warburton. The movie was better for having him, but he had light hair in it, and that made it a little difficult to watch. Reminded me a bit of when Letterman came back after the writers strike with facial hair. Did not look right.

I remember reading the preface to the Stephen King-Richard Bachman duo of Desperation and The Regulators. He wrote that one story was about God, and the other was about Television, so in a way, they are both about higher powers.

How come I can never remember all my random???

3 comments:

susan said...

As always, I like to stroll through your random thoughts, even though I haven't watched TV in years.
The Pringles that were broken up sounds like a crummy deal, isn't that why the chips are sold in a tube?

susan said...

Almost forgot...just under the wire.
Happy Father's Day!

Anonymous said...

I like the bacon potato something....
pringles.

I think I'm gonna open another blog..... another self

I like your thoughts sometimes

bugst: beautiful unbelivably guised soul teaser

whom i luv
dark pnk