Sunday, June 10, 2007

Open House & Graduation



An eventful weekend, and blogworthy. I got to take several pictures, too, for a change. It's been a while.



Saturday was the company picnic at my work. Plenty of food and drink, games and bouncers for the kids, and it was in the back docks, so they were giving tours of the place.



Is that a big ass fan or what???



Yep. That's a Big Ass Fan.



So, this is where I work. I hope this conveys some of the scope of the place. Over 700,000 square feet.



Around a mile of conveyors.



Later on that night, my sister was throwing a graduation party for my niece, who has gotten her degree from college.




Here is the proud graduate. When asked why she had taken her sweater off, she replied, "Because my shoe got wet." Ah, to have a college education like that!!!


I also got a short video of her dancing with my mom that I said I would be posting on YouTube. I should have asked what her degree was in.



My wife was admiring how the light was reflecting off my skull, so I had her take a picture. After that, I got my dad to come over to see if he had the same effect. We put our heads together and made an ass of ourselves!!!



I also got to see my nephew Eyeball for the first time in a long time. Didn't get any pictures of him or his new car, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post hahahaha!

kifiwywi: Kelly Ifi was yodelin with Ice-T
pk

Anonymous said...

Very good stuff. Loved the Big Ass Fan! Congrats to the Graduate who takes her sweater off because her shoes got wet! hahahahhaha!

Nice shiny head you have btw.

I miss you.

Doc said...

That's a great cake! And might I just say that us college folk are very sensable in that kind of special way. It's up to the uneducated plebs to keep up with our rapid cognition ;)

Bethany said...

I'd totally take off my sweater if my shoe got wet! Or at least that's so something that I would say.

I like it when things are labelled as they are. Big ass fan. He he.