Sunday, April 01, 2007

Eaton Canyon

Not only has it been a while since I've made a substantive post, but it's been a while since I've gotten out with my camera and taken any shots.









My mom called up on Thursday, I think it was. They were planning on coming up on Saturday for a little picnic and hike up Eaton Canyon. Were we interested in meeting up with them to join in???



Actually, that sounds like a great idea!!!

The road closest to the falls was locked up, so we ended up hiking up the streambed from a ways farther back. Strange, the streambed was dry, but once we got back in the canyon, the stream was a-flowin'!!!

Can you tell which shot I knew was the money shot as I took it???



A great way to spend an afternoon!!!

2 comments:

Lilly said...

very good stuff. wow. your family is so lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the USA.
keep the shots coming. love the 'money shot'. haha..

Bethany said...

The one with the sun and the water and the rock and the stuff is really quite amazing. Looks like something I'd see on an inspirational calendar or something. Neat work!