Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Incredible Shrinking Woman


My wife has been dieting and exercising for a bit more than half a year now. So far she claims to have lost more than 90 pounds (I seem to be weighing a bit less, too, but I'm not going to go messing with the wheel on the scale). Her main things are counting calories and fat grams, keeping the calories under 1200 and fat grams under 20 (I think). She also walks around the neighborhood for something like 300 minutes a week. As I said before, I'm not sure about the actual weight loss, but she sure looks a lot better!!!

In addition, she feels better and has more energy.

Way to go, baby!!!

7 comments:

Bethany said...

That's pretty awesome! It's something that I would like to do one day as well. I'm so happy for her that she is achieving such great results.

Tammy said...

Your wife looks great!!
Tell her to keep it up!

susan said...

Your a lucky man Aye.
Up hill climbs are so much easer with support. Wonderful post!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks pretty to me either way. Beautiful smile.

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!

Love the blonde hair!

Kudos to the incredible shrinking woman!

It feels good. I know. :)

Aye said...

A little bit of a follow up. Over the weekend I weighed myself on the scale at the pharmacy, and the bathroom scale turns out to be a lot closer than I had thought. Apparently, I'm down about 15 pounds from what I was at my last job (where they had a freight scale that I'd weigh myself on on a regular basis). The stated 90 pounds seems completely realistic.

Oh yea, by the way, my body mass index according to the pharmacy scale is 20.5. If I lose six tenths of a point of BMI, I'm in the unhealthily underweight classification.

Anonymous said...

OMFG aye! that worries me.

bless your heart.