Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What About Them???


More fun with refrigerator magnets!!! The set is not complete, so I end up putting together whatever I can come up with. That's what happened with the last one. I've decided that perhaps I'll make this a regular recurring feature, whatever funny thing I can come up with. The letters I have are D, E, H, I (X2, or could be used as a 1), K, L, M (or could be used as a W, upside down), N, O, Q, R, S (X2), T, U (X2), V, Y (X2), Z, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (or could be used as a 9) and 8. I encourage you to make suggestions of what I could post in the future!!!

10 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh very well done considering your lack of letters. I only can imagine what you'd end up with it you had a set of magnetic poetry!

Lilly said...

words words words

Granny said...

I'ma thinkin...

Granny said...

Does we gottsa watch our language??

Aye said...

Remembering Mrs. Qunizy, I'm thinking most anything goes, Granny. That should unbound your creativity exponentially!!!

GPMPK = Gotta post more prank kalls

Granny said...

If I like anything at all, I especially like my creativity unbounded exponentially!!!

Aye said...

Don't we all, Granny, don't we all!!! I'm experincing blog block, I have no idea what I'll post about next... unless it's the next installment of The Magnet Mix-Up!!!

DLFIKS = Dylan likes furry internet kinky skanks

Mad Max said...

Yea, I'm with Granny, I'ma thinkin! And yea we all like our creativity unbounded exponentially! You'll get over you blog block, Aye. One way or the other.

Granny said...

Happy Thanksgiving Aye and family...xoxo

Aye said...

I like it, Eyeball, except I'm N challenged. I messed with it a little last night to see who else I could say no TV 4, and came up with Desi, but I feel there is a better name in there. Found another O, too, so there's another vowel (Okay, it's actually a ring magnet)

The other night I was trying to listen to some music on my comp and wifey comes in and turns on some inane show on. I was wishing I was Ned, LMAO!!! One of these days, maybe I'll have a comp room.

HVZRYHE = Hige value zerps really yell her everything