Sunday, July 24, 2005

Triple Strike!!!

This has been a good weekend. Last night I picked up a bootleg of Star Wars episode 3. It was good enough quality, although it was letterboxed in such a way that it cut off some heads. Went to Quizno's for lunch today (because Subways no longer has seafood and crab, they just lost my business!!! Not that I'm a huge fan, but its about the only one my firstborn eats), then swimming at my parents house for a while. I had gotten an E-mail invite from my cell phone company, Virgin Mobile, for a bowling and karoke night they were having, RSVP for the first 300 responders, and that was tonight. Momma decided she didn't want to go at the last minute, so just myself and Joey the elder boy went. I don't think there were over 150 or so people at the most. It was a really trashy little bowling alley only a couple miles from my home that I didn't even know existed. They were giving out T-shirts for strikes and spares, but after I rolled 3 strikes and one spare in my second of two games (117 points total), they were either out or ignoring me. Oh well, I don't really need any more. Two free games of bowling, some video games and dinner with my boy was good enough for me!!! Thanks for a great night, Virgin Mobile!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great game, grate blog! how come no one ever posts comments?