Monday, July 04, 2005

Sounds like a plan, dude!!!

Did not make mention here of the scare I had last week. I think it was Monday evening I was watching TV and my son and I both had our computers running. The power went off for just a split second. My son's comp came right back on, but mine wasn't doing anything, completely dead when you hit the power switch. Needless to say, this put me in a foul mood to say the least. Fortunately, I was eventually able to get it going again by yanking it out and clearing the BIOS. Anyway, I was waiting for the Sunday specials in the paper today, and I went out and bought a UPS. Only $29.99 after rebate, not bad, and well worth it if it keeps me from having to go through that again!!!

I've gotten quite a few hits on Wheres George this weekend. My favorite so far this weekend was one from Connecticut where the guy commented "it's a bit beat up... and now im going to go spend it on a blunt to smoke drugs!" Sounds like a plan, dude!!!

No comments: