Saturday, August 14, 2021

Wild Dreams

At the beginning of the week, the boy and I both some pretty wild dreams, and as I've said before it's pretty rare that I remember my dreams. I heard a few days ago that it was World Lion Day, so now I've got to share.

I dreamed that I was remembering back to when we had lions. The rest of the dream was mostly a flashback to those times. They were outdoor pets, and of course our yard has no fence. We had two, a male and a female. I remembered how they would come up and snuggle us when we'd come out of the house, just like a house cat, except they are several hundred pounds and the snuggle would almost knock you down!!!

I remembered feeding them big old hunks of raw meat, they loved that!!! I remembered them bounding down the canyon across the street. I thought to myself, "Wow, that was a hell of a liabilaty!!!"

I had another dream that night, too. My dad was still alive, and a bunch of us were getting together on a Saturday, something like the third time in a month we were all going out somewhere for a big family lunch. I was thinking, wow, that's gotta be a few hundred dollars every time!!! They told me that after we ate, we were going to see Martin Luther King III give a speech or a sermon or something. Huh, I didn't even know there was a Martin Luther King III!!!

My son's dream was he was at a pizza place. Not a full-on restraunt, it was just a take-out window in the side of a wall. He orders his pizza, and it comes out, but it's not just a pizza, there's hot wings, a big bag of them!!! And hard shell tacos!!! And a video game!!!

As his order is coming out, another guy who had ordered close to the same thing after him starts to grab it, and he tells him, "Hey!!! That's mine!!!" The guy backs off, and he takes his huge haul of food and game. He says the tacos were amazing!!!

No comments: