Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

The weekend before last, we celebrated ALL my middle sisters' kids birthdays.



Does that say something, that they were all born within an approximate one month window??? I don't know, but it made for convenience celebrating.



The oldest of the three chose the venue, and quite wisely I believe. He picked John's Incredible Pizza. I've only been there one time before, and have been wanting to go back since!!! The food is buffet style, and they have, among other things, a peanut butter pizza. Doesn't sound that good, but it really is. I swear last time it was spicy peanut butter pizza, but it's been toned down some.



This part was completely superfluous, being as they have a rockin' dessert area, but they brought a cake. The funny part??? They used it three times for each of the kids, changing the name each time. In the middle shot, my boy was blowing out the candles with his balloon, because the oldest is weird about birthdays.

My camera batteries were all near dead for some reason, so I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. Nonetheless, good times!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell ya one thing... with all those people spittin and blowin spit from baloons all on that one same cake..
I wouldn't have had a piece!

haha

cute kids
pk
strica: Sunshine trixy really is
Catherine's aunt

Bethany said...

peanut butter pizza? I'd so try that. And I love the recycled cake. Brilliance.