Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry AfterChristmas!!!



And what a great one it was!!! As usual, I'm a bit behind in me blogging. I could go random here, but I'll keep on topic... or at least I'll try!!!



Last weekend, we went to Universal Studios for what I'm fairly sure will be the last time in this year. They have two things they've thrown into the mix, a bit of a production on the backlot of The Grinch (naturally, I was in about the worst possible place to get a shot of it) and REAL SNOW!!!



The snow reminded me quite a bit of last year, when we went to the snow at Mount Baldy. Frozen solid, very slippery, crowded like crazy, and really not a lot of fun. At least to me.



Shaggy and Scooby were there for a photo op, and so was Beetlejuice again, for my wife to pose with.



I took my chili to goody day. It's amazing how much you tilt when you walk, you just don't notice unless you're carrying a pot of sloppy chili in a crock pot. Some got eaten, but there was a lot left. There was a TON of food there. I was going to do a post entitled "A croissant wrapped weenie, chow mien noodles, fried rice, pineapple meatballs, a chocolate covered pretzel and a lemon bar: It's what's for breakfast!!!" I ate before work, at first break, at lunch break, and at the last break. I skipped dinner that night.

For the shirt exchange, I got a shirt that says, "Don't rush me! I get paid by the hour!"



You may have noticed that I've FINALLY gotten a twitter account set up over there <--- Now at least I'll likely have something new there on a more regular basis. I can update it via my cell. Ironically, I get terrible reception here at home. The first thing the boys opened was the gift to both of them, so the Xbox 360 was it. I think they liked it quite a bit. I also got the older a video card for his computer, which installed fairly easily. (Oh yea, I bought a new power supply which arrived on Monday, and stuck that in his comp. Works fine now) We got them both these little, cheap feeling RC choppers. They have two control sticks, but only one seems to do anything. They're really a lot of fun, but who knows how long they'll work.

That picture up there isn't really that good, but it seems to be the only one that shows off our pink Christmas tree!!! For my wife, I did go ahead and get her the 100 lottery scratchers. She won $43 cash, and 11 ticket winners, which she exchanged and cashed in. Of the 11, she got one more for another ticket. I could have given her the cash, but she enjoyed the scratchers. I did give her some cash. I'd wanted to give her one of each bill from $100 on down, but I couldn't get and $2 bills.



Here's a shot of me with my new shirt and jeans. I had shaved my head down for the Christmas party, but left sideburns in anticipation of growing my head back. I should update my profile picture, huh???

Well, that got just a tad random, but not too much.

Tomorrow, Six Flags Magic Mountain!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute randoms and Christmas update. Kids look happy.. and ze-parents.. :)

Love your pink tree

pnk

tandenct: Theresa, a nun, declared eggnog nourishment can tingle

susan said...

Merry Christmas Aye and family!
Thank you for sharing your Christmas with your blogging fans.
Your happy smiling family photos are wonderful gifts.
Love your new shirt, it will look real stylish with those new blue jeans.
Have fun at Six Flags Magic Mountain tomorrow.
Holidays and Good Times!!!