Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No Time for Blogging


I wanted to put some kind of picture to go with this post, and found something random I shot quite a while back. It's EL DOCTOR RESTAURANT, where after you eat, it might be a good idea to see EL DOCTOR!!!



I still have yet to post in depth about the bachelor party, mother's day, and the Phil Lesh concert, and now I've got another weekend full of events to post about!!! It never ends, I tells ya!!! Anyway, thought I'd put something here to remind me to post about these other things if I ever get a chance!!!





A few highlights, though, the company cruise and the wedding were both amazingly awesome. My bank gave me a hard way to go, yet again, and I ended up a little stressed about the trip down to the cruise. Ended up not taking my camera for that reason. I took public transit down and back, and that was an adventure in itself. Far better on the money that way, though. It would have been $6 just to park, not counting gas, and it was only $5 for the day pass on the trains. Three different trains each way, the most I've ever taken.





OK, next time (barring further complications or procrastinations), a restaurant I used to love that I thought had gone extinct, the bachelor bus, the absent minded stripper, the acrobatic stripper, the stripper who I thought to be totally not my type who won me over in short order, and the best deal in the club (that I would go back again for alone!!!)...

No comments: