Monday, May 12, 2008

512 Day Random Recap


Hope everyone had a great 512!!! I think this post most likely won't be wrapped up until after it has past. I felt a need to do a bit of a weekend recap. Most events could do with a post devoted entirely to them.

The boy's birthday was a major success. Even the weather was cooperative. He netted quite a bit of cash!!!

At some point in the weekend, I started lagging on getting to things on time. Fortunately, the birthday party was at our house. I was finishing off the cake decoration after guests had arrived.



The bachelor party was also a great success. Much to say about that, but at this point I will say that sometimes it is not only the journey but the destinations. And, that you meet some very interesting and amusing people at certain gentleman's clubs.



Mother's day was pretty good. Echos of the bachelor party for lunch!!!

The Phil Lesh concert was a lot of fun. At this point, I was glad that I was lagging on getting to things on time. Next year's vacation is in the works as an indirect result!!! Old hippies and deadheads are pretty awesome!!!

No comments: