Saturday, February 24, 2007

Rats and No Health Inspectors


Today we celebrated my youngest boy's fifth birthday. He wanted to have it at Chuck E. Cheese's. I was less than enthusiastic about that, but it's not about me.

It turned out to be a lot of fun, as you can see by the smile on his face. I even got a chance to play a classic space invaders game, qix (does anyone else remember qix???) and an Elvis pinball machine.


It was a little chaotic, but not as bad as I had mentally prepared myself for. Happy birthday, boy!!!

5 comments:

susan said...

Just look at that Birthday smile!!!
Looks like everyone had fun.

me said...

Too cute!

Your a good daddy with a fine boy!

Chuckie Cheese is too loud! ANd I hate the non-clear rat habitrail!

But the kids like it

ugg

Lilly said...

Wow 5!
Great shots!
Glad everybody had a good time!

Bethany said...

I love the pics! They're so neat.

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

Mad Max said...

Good times...