Sunday, January 14, 2007

Imagn'ry Menagerie

I thought I would share with you my youngest son's imaginary animals. He has a chihuahua who is colored red and green. His name is Christmas. Christmas was his first imaginary pet.
The second pet he added to his collection is a green dragon he has named Meat, because that is what he likes to eat. He goes out for a fly every morning and evening.

He also has a pet armadillo. The armadillo has no actual name, and is of normal coloration (although I think green would be considered normal for a dragon) I suggested that he name him Armarillo, because I thought Armarillo armadillo would sound good together, but he just calls him armadillo.

The final, or at least most recent, is an orange poodle. He seems to have no name, either.

5 comments:

Granny said...

hahaha... Out of the mouths/minds of babes..
My G'daughter Vanessa, had an imaginary friend named, Clairese. She would talk to her on the phone and everthing. We played along so well she eventally told us that Clairese wasn't real..

Your coloring of his 'friends' is GREAT!

Lilly said...

hahahah.. thats crazy. hahaahha.

my oldest son had a friend named GESKA.. he used to come in thru the mail slot in the door. To this day, that son has issues. I wonder if I should blame GESKA?? hmmm..

me said...

Now this is just beyond adorable! I love that you brought the characters to life! Too cool. I hope you showed your son your creations of hiis creations! I love it!
: )

yflslu: Your friends leave such
lovely uraniums///huh?

Ahh, I got nothin!

Aye said...

Granny, that reminds me of something that happened the other night. I forget what I said, but I was attributing some kind of action or something to his baby jaguar that he got for Christmas (the celebration, not the imaginary chihuahua) and he tells me, "Daddy!!! He's just a stuffed jaguar!!!" It was too cute.

Pank, I asked him many questions about the placement of the coloration, and ran the pictures past him before I made this post. He was my fact-checker for this post!!!

CCQJGRB = Claudia can't quit jiggling, gagging, rubbing balls

Bethany said...

That is SO cute!