Saturday, January 06, 2007

10 Shots


I've been feeling a bit under the weather the last couple of days. This morning I was rudely awoken by the loudspeakers on a fire truck.



Damned red flag days!!! At least they warn you instead of just towing or ticketing cars.


Since we were going to have to take the cars to the bottom of the hill, I suggested we drive them both down, and take our time and take a nice walk back.

The high winds (well, they really aren't that high around here) make for some really nice, clear days!!! I took my camera along and got several of the best shots that I've gotten in a while.









P.S. The original title of this post was going to be "13 Shots", but it wouldn't let me upload any more than these 10.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Those are some pretty awesome pics. My favourites are the one of the neat gate thing, and of the jumping child. I'm glad you got a chance to do something you enjoy.

Granny said...

That untimely incident afforded you some GREAT SHOTS!

Lilly said...

w00t! very good shots! i like them all!

hope you are feeling better!

me said...

I like what looks like concrete steps with mosaic stuff in it....? That is cool! What was the material in the concrete? What a neat idea! I hope you feel better Aye. I have a cold again ugh! It sucks when you don't feel well.

Enjoy your day tomorrow.
:)
xdmeedc: Xavier did me early doing
crunches

oh la la!

Aye said...

Yea, these were 10 of the pick shots of what I took. That gate is wild, seems to have been cast in one solid piece. I think it's bits of broken ceramic, possibly tiles, on those steps. Kinda seemed like they were added to the surface, which now that I think of it would probably greatly help traction on it. I liked the butterfly yard decoration, the geometry of the shadow and the dish, the randomness of the bottle on the chimney. Those grapefruits or whatever they are were HUGE!!! The shot of the younger came out great, he was actually running down our street, and I caught him at the right instant!!! Stay tuned for the remaining three!!!