Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Fuzzy Wuzzy

I feel like it's been a long time since I've posted, but it appears I've gotten in at least one a month so far this year. I've got one, maybe two more in me. As far as updates go, I finally was able to dispose of the shell of 3 two weekends ago, nearly a year after the incident. One of them is yet another pet project, but for now, you get this!!!

On my walk the other night, I came across this... very fuzzy Toyota!!! While I don't think I'd ever (never say never) do or have a car like this, I kinda love that it exists!!!

I wasn't aware, but apparently there's a lady wrestler named Candy Pain. In finding a picture of her, I came across the name of the artist who did this to the car, she's named Peggy Noland, and naturally, she's also based in L.A.

No comments: