Friday, September 12, 2014

Self Portrait II

OK, Mr. always behind on posting stuff here with a quick update!!! Back in August I showed my work in progress. Couldn't have that on my tray this long and not have made progress, right??? I actually finished it around the 26th, and even had the picture and edited it.

I'm mostly pleased with the way it came out. The wheel and tire are a bit small (one of my co-workers, also a Ford guy... even though I'm not a REAL, hardcore Ford guy... made the comment that I have 13" wheels in the pic!!!) and my son's girl thought my left arm was freakishly long. Gets several comments and a good amount of attention. The moon is based on a tattoo one of the girls at work has on her belly button, but her moon is blue & looks a lot grumpier.

I've got at least one more instant post I may do soon...

1 comment:

Aye said...

Don't know why I've not made mention on the pic, but the inspiration came from the Gaslight Anthem song, "Howl", 2 minutes 6 seconds of perfection!!! 2nd verse:

Now do you blow it out
come Friday night,
See if you wanna you can find me
On a hood under the moonlight...